On Feb 24, 2016, at 2:32 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes <lasgout...@lyx.org> wrote:

> Le 24/02/2016 05:18, Jerry a écrit :
>> +checking for default encoding (this may take a long time)
>>
>> kpathsea: Running mktextfm ecrm1000
>> /opt/local/share/texmf-texlive/web2c/mktexnam: Could not map source
>> abbreviation  for ecrm1000.
>> /opt/local/share/texmf-texlive/web2c/mktexnam: Need to update ?
>> mktextfm: Running mf-nowin -progname=mf \mode:=ljfour; mag:=1; nonstopmode;
>> input ecrm1000
>> This is METAFONT, Version 2.7182818 (TeX Live 2015/MacPorts 2015_8)
>> (preloaded base=mf)
>
> It looks like your installation is missing some LaTeX fonts. I see you have
> texlive 2015, but could you give details on how you did install it?

It is installed by the package manager MacPorts, macports.org. As I understand
it, MacPorts is a port of the BSD ports package manager. It is mostly
well-maintained and Apple pays a full-time person to help the cause. I didn't
explicitly install it but I'm sure it was installed as a dependency of some
other package but not LyX as I've never used MacPorts to install LyX. FWIW, the
first two items on my PATH variable are /opt/local/bin:/opt/local/sbin.

> One possibility is that you have a wrong luatex binary somewhere on your
> path:
> http://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/116332/latex-compilation-of-simple-document-fails
>
> What does the command "which luatex" return?

/opt/local/bin/luatex
As noted before, /opt/local/ is where all of MacPorts is installed, and only
MacPorts.
Also:

$ luatex
This is LuaTeX, Version beta-0.80.0 (TeX Live 2015/MacPorts 2015_8) (rev 5238)
 restricted \write18 enabled.