Le 20/03/2016 20:41, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Sat, Mar 19, 2016 at 04:10:58PM +0100, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 01:33:32AM +0100, Enrico Forestieri wrote:

The attached patch introduces a new kind of separator, the latexpar
separator. This is exactly the same as the old parbreak one and the
only difference is the way parbreak and latexpar kinds are represented
on screen. The new latexpar is represented exactly as the old parbreak,
while a parbreak separator is now represented as a double line.

The context menu does not account for latexpar separators and only
"true" separators can be turned each into the other one.

Note that this is a format change and I don't know whether this is
allowed at this stage of development.

Scott? This seems to be a desired change, even if the patch did not
attract any attention, apparently.

Thanks for the patch. It is OK that it is a file format change. José or
Guillaume do you give a +1?

I do not have so much time to test and review right now. I do not feel so much concerned by the issue, I only tried to give ideas of solutions that are simpler and do not require a file format change. Let's hope José has more time to test.