Le 27/03/2016 23:14, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 09:33:12PM +0200, Uwe Stöhr wrote:

So once again, please release RC1. I don't see why we should wait any
longer.

We all want to release RC1 as soon as possible. But there are blockers.
Please see the other threads discussing these issues. We are making
progress thanks to some developers working on issues that aren't fun for
them. Hopefully we will be able to release soon.

What are those blockers? It's hard to keep track, updates on the situation would be helpful. I have been wondering too why RC1 was not out already.