Le 20/04/2016 18:21, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :

And to confirm: you *can* insert a citation when you compile 2.1.0
(i.e. you have the same findings as Bruce) ?

Sure, citations work fine with LyX-2.1.4 and openbox.

I've read your post about bisect.
If I understand correctly, I should bisect between lyx-2.1.x (branch) and lyx-2.2.0dev (master, the bug is present there as well). Currently I have one directory trunk and subdir trunk/build in which I compile 2.2.0dev, and one dir branch and subdir branch/build in which I compile 2.1.x.

Should I clone again the lyx git repo to run the bisect procedure? Or can I run it in one of the existing trees?. Must I compile at the root of the clone, or should I add again a build subdir for compilation?

--
Jean-Pierre