Den 10. mai 2016 17:06, skrev Stephan Witt:
I have no clue why 2.1.4 works - it’s basically the same code. My guess is
you’ve set a user dictionary path here.

Anyway, I propose to check the attached patch. Are you able to build LyX and
try it, please?

Stephan
You were right, there were a dictionary path in my 2.1.4 settings. Using that path makes hunspell work in 2.2-rc1 too.

Your patch works & makes the path settings unnecessary, which is much better. My guess is most people have no idea that such a setting exists, or what they should put there. I had forgotten that setting even though it must have been me setting it up some years ago. Also, most people will have their spellchecker files in whatever place the distro put them; It is nice if that "just works", which it do now. :-)

Helge Hafting