Le 07/06/16 à 21:16, Georg Baum a écrit :
commit bdbe81be15b78d3edd658f9ce94fdf34ff825aea
Author: Georg Baum <b...@lyx.org>
Date:   Tue Jun 7 21:10:19 2016 +0200

    Remove unneeded files from extract.sh

    We do require less files from boost now.

Sure, but we have 4.3M in typeof/, which is only required because the bcopy decided that we needed the whole directory bbecause we use the whole function directory.

Actually, it seems that all we need is boost/function[0-9]*.hpp, but bcopy is not able to parse the following code in signals/signal_template.hpp:

#define BOOST_SIGNAL_FUNCTION_N_HEADER BOOST_JOIN(<boost/function/function,BOOST_SIGNALS_NUM_ARGS.hpp>)

mpl/ is the other 5.4M of code, but I am not sure that we can get rid of it.

(I write that down before I forget).