Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Sure, but we have 4.3M in typeof/, which is only required because the
> bcopy decided that we needed the whole  directory bbecause we use the
> whole function directory.

I removed it. If we know that it is not needed it is one line in
extract.sh:-)

> Actually, it seems that all we need is boost/function[0-9]*.hpp, but
> bcopy is not able to parse the following code in
> signals/signal_template.hpp:
>
> #define BOOST_SIGNAL_FUNCTION_N_HEADER
> BOOST_JOIN(<boost/function/function,BOOST_SIGNALS_NUM_ARGS.hpp>)

and the stuff in detail (function[0-9]*.hpp are dummies including it). This
is not too much. Actually we should get rid of signals, but it is not
trivial: http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9943

> mpl/ is the other 5.4M of code, but I am not sure that we can get rid of
> it.

It seems to be used at several places.

> (I write that down before I forget).

Thanks, this helps (I never did that analysis).

Georg