Le 13/06/2016 00:06, Uwe Stöhr a écrit :

Moreover, and also on general, it is important to keep all language versions in
sync. There is no reason that new info is not in e.g. the Spanish version.

Uwe, if the changes are inserted via change tracking so I can found them easily, I can take care of the transfer to French doc files when I see commits to the English docs, that will relax a bit your task. But in that case change tracking acceptation shiould wait for that transfer to be done.

I can test with Pavel's improvement to Math.lyx if you want.

--
Jean-Pierre