On 20.06.2016 22:10, Georg Baum wrote:
On 20.06.2016 10:14, racoon wrote:
On 19.06.2016 20:02, Georg Baum wrote:

Yes. Does cmake still not recognize the compiler if you call it from
that command window? In that case please send the CMakeError.log and
CMakeOutput.log files created by cmake, this would probably mean we
need to
change our cmake compiler detection.

Yes, no recognition still. Files attached.

Good, that brings us a step further. I assume you have the Windows Platform
SDK installed? If not, please install it from
https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/downloads/windows-8-1-sdk and
try again. If it is installed, it might be broken:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22188919/windows-sdk-registry-variable-not-found/25466317
 contains some hints how to repair a broken SDK
installation. It might also be a cmake problem (although I doubt that),
since a user had exactly the same issue with a cmake project here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36362469/cmake-does-not-find-windows-sdk-8-1

I could not find the SDK in installed programs. So I installed it. But it still does not work. Same error. And I still can't find the SDK under programs. Perhaps they are somewhere else to be found?

Daniel