Kornel Benko wrote:

> I cannot compile anymore with this change with cmake.
> Previously selecting LYX_3RDPARTY_BUILD, I was able to compile and bind
> with our hunspell sources.
> Now the compilation is OK too, but if it comes to bind I have many
> unsatisfied  references.
>
> Will try to find out whats wrong, but I remember having problems before.
> That's why hunspel and iconv/zlib were separated. (I mean
> 'if(LYX_3RDPARTY_BUILD)' on separate places in CMakeLists.txt)

If you want to use the included hunspell and not the included zlib and
libiconv then there should be separate configuration options. Having a
LYX_3RDPARTY_BUILD option that enables all three libs on windows but only
hunspell on unix is too confusing IMHO.

> Took me some hours to find out, because also my hard disk seems to have
> problems, so I could not immediately determine whats wrong.
> Cleaning tree, changing compiler, checking packages, and so on.

I am sorry for that. There was indeed a linker error, but not std::string
related. To me the CMakeLists.txt file provided by libiconv looks a bit
experimental, it could probably be cleaned up more. Does it work for you
with c7bfa7d34197f?

Georg