Am Dienstag, 5. Juli 2016 um 21:53:49, schrieb Georg Baum
<georg.b...@post.rwth-aachen.de>
> Kornel Benko wrote:
>
> > Did it at a51847f.
> >
> > By the way, I get these linkage error independently if I select both (z +
> > iconv) as local or only one of them. Tested each time on empty build build
> > tree.
>
> Thank you very much. I am sorry for the trouble and might have a look with a
> more recent gcc later, but currently I am too busy with RL.
>

> Georg

In the meantime I found a reason for soem (or maybe all?) error messages like
        /usr2/src/lyx/lyx-git/src/insets/InsetLayout.cpp:47: undefined
reference to `std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>,
std::allocator<char> >::basic_string()'

It is because we have also c-source-files. For this cmake uses the c-compiler.
But I defined only
the path to c++ compiler in the command line.

Will try tomorrow to check the creation of local libz and libiconv.

        Kornel