Le 04/07/2016 à 01:36, Guillaume Munch a écrit :

    Also, I am sceptical with changing painting dimensions to int when Qt
supports
    doubles for everything (see e.g. 463bd17d). If the goal is to force
    integer-width solid lines then one could try to disable antialiasing on Qt's
    side.

    I think the painter should move in the other direction, towards more
doubles and
    fewer ints. For instance, for Hi-DPI, Qt could probably take advantage of
the
    increased precision even without AA. (Then one would have to fix the problem
    regarding uneven lines, mentioned in the above commit, in another fashion.)

Note that this would lead to irregular dashed lines, at least in Qt4.