Le 04/07/2016 11:50, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
Le 04/07/2016 à 01:36, Guillaume Munch a écrit :

(Then one would have to fix the problem regarding uneven lines,
mentioned in the above commit, in another fashion.)

Note that this would lead to irregular dashed lines, at least in Qt4.

I was thinking there might be other solutions. Note that there is at
least one place where Qt's painting mechanism is misunderstood by LyX,
which is when antialiasing is turned off for horizontal and vertical
lines to get sharp lines. According to the manual, the proper solution
is instead to add 0.5 to each coordinate. Maybe the issue that you
mention has related solutions. At least this is what I had in mind when
writing the above.