On 4/07/2016 10:52 a.m., Scott Kostyshak wrote:
On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 03:00:09PM +1200, Andrew Parsloe wrote:
I inadvertently tried exporting a compressed 2.2 file to 2.1.4. It was not
recognised by 2.1.4. When I try exporting an empty 2.2 compressed file, it
too isn't recognized by 2.1.4, so clearly this is not an allowed mode of
export. However I can't see anything saying that this won't work in the
documentation, and I wonder if it *should* be possible -- uncompress in the
background and then export that? (I have a number of older files saved in
compressed format which I'm looking at in 2.2 and saving, but also exporting
to 2.1 format to retain a copy I can work on in 2.1.4.)

Andrew

Can you make a bug report about this, Andrew, so we don't forget?

Scott

http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10273

I wasn't sure of the component. File? Or is it lyx2lyx?

Andrew

---