On 11.07.2016 17:43, racoon wrote:
On 10.07.2016 20:35, Georg Baum wrote:
Only LYX_USE_QT, LYX_DEPENDENCIES_DOWNLOAD and LYX_INSTALL should be
needed.
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH does probably have no effect, it should be
C:/Qt/Qt5.6.1/5.6/msvc2015/bin unless C:/Qt/Qt5.6.1/5.6/msvc2015/bin is
already in the system path.

If I provide just those CMake gives me an error:

---

Make Error at CMakeLists.txt:601 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindQt5Core.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project
has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by
"Qt5Core", but
  CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Core" with
any
  of the following names:

    Qt5CoreConfig.cmake
    qt5core-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "Qt5Core" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "Qt5Core_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "Qt5Core" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.

---

Only after adding the CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH

C:/Qt/Qt5.6.1/5.6/msvc2015/

I get rid of the error. (Maybe I it is because Qt is missing in my PATH
variable?)

It still gives me some other. But maybe I don't need to worry about these?

---

Function magic_file not found
Function magic_open not found
Function magic_load not found
Function magic_close not found
Function magic_error not found
Could NOT find Magic (missing:  Magic_INCLUDE_DIR Magic_LIBRARY
HAS_MAGIC_FUNCTIONS)
  * Hunspell:
     - include: C:/LyX/lyx-23/3rdparty/hunspell/1.3.3/src
     - library: hunspell
Could NOT find ASPELL (missing:  ASPELL_LIBRARY ASPELL_INCLUDE_DIR)
ASPELL not found, building without ASPELL support
Could NOT find ENCHANT (missing:  ENCHANT_LIBRARY ENCHANT_INCLUDE_DIR)
ENCHANT not found, building without Enchant support
Building with USE_HUNSPELL

---

Okay, after compiling INSTALL I copied the dependencies and Qt dlls. In
addition to the ones mentioned in the INSTALL.Win32 I had to copy

Qt5Widgets(d).dll
Qt5WinExtras(d).dll

Now LyX is actually running!!! But it complains about missing
"textclasses" and reconfigure does not work properly (screenshots
attached).

Daniel

---