Le 13/07/2016 17:40, Richard Heck a écrit :

Yes, it's probably too short notice. So let me make a proposal. We
can revert this change (Output --> Format) in stable for now and talk
about it for 2.2.2. Doing this won't cause serious problems with the
translations because "Output" is also used in two other files.

Ok, I've done that. I'll do the master documentation once we agree on
what it should be called.

When writing the documentation, I wanted to link to the part that
explains the origin tag, only to notice that it was missing from section
C.1.2.2. It would be helpful to document this option too.