Am 23.07.2016 um 12:25 schrieb Kornel Benko:

I tried to compile the tarball on linux with '-DLYX_USE_QT=QT4
-DCPACK_BINARY_TZ:BOOL=ON -DLYX_CPACK=ON'.
Using 'make package' (which implies 'install') I got no errors.

I use Qt 5 not Qt 4 and the compilation works fine, but the po files cannot be processed. The error occurs when the first po file should be processed.

- I copied now the complete development folder from the 2.2.x branch to the LyX22 folder containing the extracted tarball - no success.

- I added the missing CMake files you mentioned - no success

- I copied the whole src/po folder from 2.2.x branch - no success

I have no clue what could be the problem.

regards Uwe