Am Dienstag, 26. Juli 2016 um 01:20:44, schrieb Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@web.de>
> Hi Kornel,
>
> after your today's changes I can no longer compile LyX's master. I get
> this error:
>
> Building with USE_HUNSPELL
> CMake Error at C:/Program
> Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.6/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:148
> (message):
>    Could NOT find LYX_PY_polib (missing: LYX_PY_POLIB)
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>    C:/Program
> Files/CMake/share/cmake-3.6/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:388
> (_FPHSA_FAILURE_MESSAGE)
>    development/cmake/modules/LyXMacros.cmake:402
> (find_package_handle_standard_args)
>    po/CMakeLists.txt:48 (find_python_module)
>    po/CMakeLists.txt:96 (add_gettext_python)
>
> I don't think that one needs to have polib installed to be able to
> compile LyX.

This is a consequence of your previous mail stating
        1>  ImportError: No module named polib

        Surprisingly I get this error also in the 2.2.x branch. (I will open a
        bug report for this.)
The wrong part was that cmake didn't care about the failed command.

> Moreover, I still don't know from where I can install this
> library. This info should be added to our install.xxx files.

A short google search shows this page:
        http://polib.readthedocs.io/en/latest/installation.html

> regards Uwe

        Kornel