Le 05/11/2016 à 13:30, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
OK, I can reproduce it now. The problem is with characters
  LINE SEPARATOR (U+2028)
  PARAGRAPH SEPARATOR (U+2029)

Since they break line/character in string display, we get "interesting"
consequences when trying to move cursor. It should not be difficult to
avoid the crash, but the result will not be satisfactory. I see two
possibilities:

1/ replace them with proper line-break or paragraph-break on import
  from Unicode text. This is not 100% fail-safe, but it be easy and
  help in many cases.

2/ keep them but interpret them as space everywhere for display. This
  will not give the same as PDF output, I guess

3/ find a way to replace them with proper line/paragraph breaks in our
  document seamlessly. This seems a bit difficult to achieve, actually.

Or;

4/ catch the characters at the level of the row breaking algorithm (TextMetrics::breakRow). This should be pretty straightforward to do.