Le 06/04/2017 à 08:08, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
I don't have strong opinion whether BLS should or shouldn't be available
for both horizontal and vertical. I however dislike the code you posted.
The easy way how to 'fix' it is to drop all these removeUnits on various
places and thus effectively allow horizontal BLS as well.
The other and more painful way would be to write more generic code,
where you distinguish vertXhoriz type of spacings and allow them
only appropriate places _and_ use this distinction for all our defined spaces.

I agree too that this length stuff is getting out of hand. After some time one has to stop a bit and think about it.