El 06.04.2017 a las 09:41, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes escribió:

Le 06/04/2017 à 08:08, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
I don't have strong opinion whether BLS should or shouldn't be available
for both horizontal and vertical. I however dislike the code you posted.
The easy way how to 'fix' it is to drop all these removeUnits on various
places and thus effectively allow horizontal BLS as well.

I thought about it again and in the past my opinion was that it is not LyX's task to tell the user what is sensible. So yes, a unit is a unit, it is up to the user to decide. if he wants e.g. to use BLS for the box frame separation we should not forbid it.

So I opt to allow BLS for all lengths.

regards Uwe