Le 10/04/2017 à 06:39, Scott Kostyshak a écrit :
Dear all,

I would like to propose that we release our LyX 2.3.0 alpha binaries for
Mac and Windows with Qt 5.9.0beta1 and that we release our final LyX
2.3.0 binaries with the final release of Qt 5.9.0.

Hello,

A question: do we have compelling reasons to use this instead of Qt 5.6 LTS?

I have not followed the recent Qt development, but I find it depressing that we have to use the latst and greatest because anything older has significant issues. I would expect LTS to be a safe, conservative choice, but I may be wrong.