On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 08:52:01AM +0000, Guenter Milde wrote:
> On 2017-04-21, Scott Kostyshak wrote:

> >> I see. Would you guess there is any opposition from those who participated
> >> in the "great dash debate" to this temporary proposal?
>
> I guess, that there is opposition or at least a "I neesd time to have a proper
> look".

OK thanks.

> > To be clear, if you do not think anyone would oppose, please go ahead
> > and make the changes you suggest.
>
> I tried to implement the suggested changes locally but it turned out to be
> too complex for a last-minute patch.

OK. I should have followed this topic more closely and I should have put
an email out earlier than I did asking about any urgent pending issues.
I think my mindset was to just get alpha out on time without delays.
I'll be better about asking for beta blockers though so we have enough
time to give each a proper discussion.

Thanks for your time on this issue.

Scott