El 23.04.2017 a las 08:59, Scott Kostyshak escribió:

Uwe, I noticed that there are no changes about 2.3.0alpha1 mentioned in

   development/Win32/packaging/installer/ChangeLog.txt

Have there been changes and we just haven't documented them?

I hold them back because master was closed.
I have the installer ready and also tested it yesterday with current master. Everything seems to work fine.

If you
would like to document them for alpha1, you can commit changes to that
file to master.

OK, I will put it in then. I'll also put in the recent documentation file changes from branch.

regards Uwe