Am Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2017 um 10:56:21, schrieb Guenter Milde
<mi...@users.sf.net>
> On 2017-07-18, Kornel Benko wrote:

> > there is also error with the system font 'FreeSerif,FreeSans,FreeMono'
> > when exporting to PDF(luatex)
>
> >  !Package varioref Error: \vref at page boundary 14-15 (may loop).
>
> >     See the varioref package documentation for explanation.
> >     Type  H <return>  for immediate help.
>
> >     l.810 ...t\ \vref{Literaturverzeichnisse-mit-BibTeX}
>
> >     Please check the pages in question. You might need to replace the \vref
> >     or \vpageref by a normal \(page)ref to stop LaTeX running forever.
>
> > Changing the font to say Dejavu, the error disappears. Also inserting a line
> > for instance before paragraph 3.1.2 cures the compilation.
>
> This is a rare running-condition that depends on the selected font (because
> this influences page-breaks).
>
> > 1.) Should we do anything here? Or is the user on its own if he/she
> > gets such a message?
>
> Generally, the user is on its own when seeing such a message - we cannot
> predict it from within LyX.
>
> In the given case, it does not appear with the original fonts as defined
> in the documentation file, only when replacing them with FreeSerif
> (either in a script or in the document).
>
> We could define DejaVu in the document (to solve the \textcompwordmark error)
> or try a different wording in the sentence containing the offending \vref.
>
> Günter

I did as you proposed (Dejavu font), but maybe you are unaware that
With TL15 everything compiles here
With TL16 I get missing glyphs if font is Dejavu, but not with Free*
        Mark, that changing 'Dejavu Sans Mono' to e.g. 'Dejavu Sans' cures the
compilation though
With TL17 I get missing glyphs for any font. I have to replace the mono font to
get it to compile.
So, maybe better we could omit \textcompwordmark in mono fonts.

        Kornel