On 13/08/2017 12:48, Pavel Sanda wrote:
You need latin,french&german to build the main (english) manuals?

yes, latin for the "ipse lorum blah blah", french I suspect accidentally tags a
few English paragraphs in one of the manuals, whilst german is part of the description of
some of the inter-language features of LyX (umlauts, accents, ...) can't remember more
now.

-) Intro, UserGuide, Tutorial, Development, Math, Customization,
Additional, LFUNs compile fine (pdf and html);
-) major: I'm able to pdf-compile EmbeddedObjects, but HTML compilation has
problems;

I'd say it's 'solvable' if the .lyx file which is dumped via listings
is changed to one which is much much shorter. It won't be fixed, but
it wouldn't dump 30 pages of nonsense either...

for now, EmbeddedObjects has been excluded from the auto-build in the script I
just sent.
I'm not understanding your explanation above of the problem.

that has easy workaround along those lines (not supposed to be working out of
the box):
SVN_OUT=~/web/stabledoc/
W=/tmp/stabledoc
B=~/lyx/stable/src/lyx

got it, took into account into the script just sent.

Thanks,

        T.