On 13/08/2017 17:33, Pavel Sanda wrote:
Maybe we are seeing different phenomena. Here EmbeddedObjects compiles
[...]
Apart from that it looks sort of OK. TeXLive 2012 here :)

yes, the difference seems that you're exporting xhtml, whilst I was exporting
.html.

Just checked that the .xhtml out seems ok, instead the .html export is
completely broken, I get on terminal a number of Empty picture! errors, and I
just get a number of random PICT in the output, without anything / any text
visible (see attached).

        T.
PICT
PICT PICT PICT PICT

PICT PICT

LY X’s detailed Figure, Table, Floats, Notes, Boxes and External Material manual

by the LY X Team*
Version 2.2.x
August 13, 2017