Uwe Stöhr <uwesto...@lyx.org> writes:

>> With our release frequency, it shouldn't be a problem to manually [*]
>> update PDFs and upload the official manuals.
>
> I only used ft.lyx.de because I could not upload files anymore to
> wiki.lyx.org. Is this now again possible?

Hi Uwe,

Yes, there's been a working ftp server on the regular LyX server for
some time. Don't remember for how long though.

> if so I would switch back to wiki.lyx.org.

That's kind of funny: I thought you intentionally were using a separate
FTP server to reduce the load on our regular server...?

> How do I upload there files?

Please try and follow the instructions here:

    http://wiki.lyx.org/Site/AboutUploading

Also please don't hesitate to remark if the page is unclear -- or simply
fix it of course.

Regards,
Christian

PS.
I'll e-mail the FTP password separately.