On 21/08/2017 23:09, Christian Ridderström wrote:
- The link texts could be LyX vs PDF instead of EN/FR etc.

tried also to play with the clikkable PDF/LyX icons that bring you to the file,
but if we get tens of those I expect the page to become difficult to browse.

I added example of how you can use an image as the "link text".
Also how it can be resized. But it's better if the uploaded image has
the proper size from the beginning.

+1, thanks.

I checked that, with the converted manuals from the generate_manuals_for_web.sh
script, we have:

-) 4 langs with complete 5 manuals on the page (Intro, Tutorial, UserGuide,
Math, Customization, EmbeddedObjects).
-) 22 langs with the Intro (18 besides the 4 complete langs)
-) 18 langs with the Tutorial (14 besides the 4 complete langs)
-) 17 langs with both Intro and Tutorial

But who knows how many of these are actually maintained and updated to what LyX
release ?

So, I was wondering whether it was worth to go for:
-) growing the current table to a maxi table (22 langs x 5 manuals) with all
possible intersections (likely different tables for different doc types)
-) adding to the current table a new one, pointing only to the Intro & Tutorial
of the 22 langs having at least one of them.

Both would have to be auto-generated of course.

Thoughts ?

        T.