Le 08/09/2017 à 10:04, Pavel Sanda a écrit :
Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Do you want me to rebase on a regular basis? Or you can ping me whenever
you want a rebase.
I just need that fileformat number is equal to lyx 2.3, otherwise do as
you prefer...

Hi Pavel, did you have time to look at this branch ?

I am actually editing my current work with it.
Up to now no problem.

I added a new LyXRC format (because of the removal of \use_qimage) and rewrote history to put all LyXRC changes in one commit (which will be skipped if we ever backport to 2.3.x).

I merged the branch in master. I will keep it alive to cherry-pick all related changes for an hypothetic backport.

Feedback welcome. Everything is supposed to work at this point. The only strange point is that my tests with remote executions give poor performance. I hoped for the opposite, but this is not a scientific comparison.