Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Le 8 septembre 2017 20:02:39 GMT+02:00, Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> a écrit :
> >Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> >> Feedback welcome. Everything is supposed to work at this point. The
> >only
> >> strange point is that my tests with remote executions give poor
> >> performance. I hoped for the opposite, but this is not a scientific
> >> comparison.
> >
> >By remote execution you mean running through forwarded ssh tunnel?
> >Pavel
>
> Yes. But I did not compare with 2.2 in this situation.

I tried, but... :)
Are you still able to compile on the ubuntu 12.04 oldie?
Even if I try beta tarball to avoid our autotools version requirements
it chokes on signal.h and its C++11 constructs. Are we completely
done with 12.04 or is there still some relatively painless way how
to get binary for it?

Pavel