Le 13 janvier 2018 4:00:13 AM Scott Kostyshak <skost...@lyx.org> a écrit :

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 12:57:17AM +0000, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Am 11.01.2018 um 09:40 schrieb Scott Kostyshak:

I'm fine with not waiting on translators for rc2. But we are not ready
to release rc2 now. We have put in a lot of changes recently that should
be tested for at least a few days. See for example:

https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10978

Uwe, could you try the test file attached in

https://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg203152.html

(perform an advanced search & replace of string '{}' in TeX code by letter 'C'). Neither Scott nor me could reproduce on Linux, but the author got an error on Windows.

--
Jean-Pierre