On 03/13/2018 11:12 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Le 13/03/2018 à 15:56, Paul A. Rubin a écrit :
Apparently not. I just upgraded to 2.3.0. It selected Enchant as the spellchecker and did not give me any options in the drop-down list (even though aspell is installed here). On the bright side, that eliminates the bug.

Aspell is only available if the development headers (e.g. libaspell-dev on debian) are available at compile time .

JMarc
Ah. I installed the precompiled package from Liv's PPA, so I guess he compiled it without Aspell (which is fine with me).

Paul