> The world is not perfect, however, there all kinds of compiler
> incompatibilities, system library bugs, etc., but still porting a Qt/Unix
> version to Qt/Windows should be considerably less work than porting to pure
> Win32 or to MFC. Remember that the compiler incompatibilities, system
> library bugs, etc. hit you no matter which toolkit you use.

If we can compile it with g++ under *nix, we should _in theory_ be able to
use it (cygwin) under Windows or even cross-compile the whole thing with
mingw32...

> One of the problems is that the STL version shipped with MS Visual C++ is
> severely broken.

This would not be a problem in this case (Btw the g++ lib is broken as
well...)

----

What is the current status of the Qt port anyway?

Andre'

--
André Pönitz ........................................ [EMAIL PROTECTED]