Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
> I am working on this. I've managed to compile for Windows using mingw on
> Linux (amazingly easy, actually) but have not dealt with the packaging
> issues yet. Fortunately, someone who reported a bug to us seems as if
> they may have done so and is giving me some help.

Given latest developments we should at least take down bundle installer
from web download section and advice users to install either texlive or
miktex on their own because my understanding is that miktex contained
in the bundle is broken so at least we stop spreading the buggy version.

Any disagreement?

Pavel