Le 12/06/2018 à 15:02, Kornel Benko a écrit :

Hm, simply changing 'aastex6' to 'aastex62' does not help, because now we have the next error:

! Class revtex4-1 Error: \and is not supported.

Looks like a compatibility problem between aastex62.cls and revtex4 which did not appear with aastex6.cls,

Investigating further, the error appears in \slugcomment which appears in the preamble:

\begin_preamble
\newcommand{\vdag}{(v)^\dagger}
\newcommand{\myemail}{skywal...@galaxy.far.far.away}
\slugcomment{Not to appear in Nonlearned J., 45.}
\shorttitle{Djorgovski et al.}
\shortauthors{Collapsed Cores in Globular Clusters}
\end_preamble

\slugcomment was redefined with aastex6:

$ grep submitted  /opt/texlive/2017/texmf-dist/tex/latex/aastex/aastex6.cls
%  \centerline{\itshape\footnotesize\@submitted}
\def\submitted#1{\gdef\@submitted{#1}}
\let\slugcomment\submitted   % slugcomment == submitted
\submitted{Draft version \today}
\journalinfo{\@submitted}

and is no more redefined with  aastex62;

$  grep submitted  /opt/texlive/2018/texmf-dist/tex/latex/aastex/aastex62.cls
% \def\submitted#1{\gdef\@submitted{#1}}
% \let\slugcomment\submitted   % slugcomment == submitted
% \submitted{Draft version \today}
% \journalinfo{\@submitted}
{\def\@submitted{Submitted to #1}}%
\expandafter\ifx\csname @submitted\endcsname\relax\else
\expandafter\produce@RRAP\expandafter{\centerline{\@submitted\hbox

I will post a note to the class authors, but in the meantime we must find a workaround to make aas_sample.lyx work with TL18.

--
Jean-Pierre