Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
> The problem with spellcheck was because some dictionaries were supposed
> to be installed by default, but there was no actual provision for
> including them in the package, from what I can tell. Special sauce, I
> guess. There were also some major problems downloading dictionaries
> during the installation. The URLs were simply wrong. I fixed that and
> simplified some of the code.

My understanding was that all the dictionaries were fixed part of the
installer and nothing was to be downloaded during the installation.

For that purpose all thesauri and dictionaries were stored at
https://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyxsvn/dictionaries
and irregularly updated. If Uwe still used them I do not know.

Do you have some script or completele notes how to build the current
installer?

Pavel