Am 14.07.2018 um 19:05 schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck:

Is there a reason why Qt 5.10 instead of 5.11 was used? Qt 5.11 seems
to have a nice fix for windows users:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-43190

Qt 5.10 is what mingw currently provides on Fedora.

Are you saying you create a Windows release on a Linux system? That is no suitable way of providing Windows build of LyX because you cannot see corner cases like missing files, wrong registry paths, leftovers from previous LyX installations, problems as result of interference of different installed LyX versions on the same PC etc.
Please build and test directly on a Windows PC.

Also I strongly recommend to use Qt's LTS versions, not the latest. My experience is that there have always been issues after upgrading to a new Qt version.

I use for my installer Qt 5.9.4 because this is a well tested LTS-version and LyX doesn't use any new features of Qt 5.10 and 5.11.

regards Uwe