On 08/21/2018 09:06 PM, Scott Kostyshak wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 08:53:29PM -0400, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
>
>> The most we could do is issue a warning somehow.
> This sounds like a good idea.

Probably the only thing to do, really, is to insert a LyX comment in the
document,
presumably at the beginning, that contains said warning. We don't have a
way to pop
a warning in the GUI, as far as I can see. The other possibility would
be to add a
comment to the Local Layout field itself.

I could do this, but not right away---probably a bug report should be
filed. I'll have to
think about how to get this right. We need to track the relation between
layout formats
and file formats, and know when we have crossed such a boundary in a way
that could
cause problems.

Riki