On 24/12/2018 16:03, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 31.10.2018, 16:58 +0100 schrieb Daniel:
Okay, maybe I should explain a bit, especially if a change might be
controversial. I think the checkbox is better placed next to the
button
box because it makes is more obvious where it belongs to. There is
no
other obvious divider between the button box and the content of the
preferences. Alternatively, there could be a line between the
checkbox
and the content but that would make the dialog even taller. The
space
was a secondary concern in my choice.

I don't agree with this proposal. The button box should only contain
buttons. I moved the checkbox to the place it is now intentionally.

Jürgen

I find my proposal very similar to yours for the Text Style dialog where the Apply changes immediately is moved next to the buttons it applies to.

Daniel