Le 07/11/2018 à 14:35, Patrick Dupre a écrit :
Hello,

There is a serious bug with the version 2.3.1 under fedora 28
When I run the spellchecker, I got the following crash.

Is it possible with fedora to get the debug information, so that you can give us a proper becktrace? José, are you reading us?

Then I am stuck if I want to recover. It crashes immediately.
If I start from the previous version, again the spellchecker will crash at the
same
place.
Changing the name may help, bit again a crash appears later in the document.

Unfortunately, I cannot make the document public.

Is it enough to obfuscate it with "buffer-anonymize"?

The spellchecker will not like it, though :)