Hello,

What I did last time is the following.
However, it seems that the length of the document matters as well as the number
of pictures.

F7 (at the beginning of the document).
At one point it failed.

lyx the document in recover more.
F7 again.
It may fail a bit further.

Then I do the same again.
But it may immediately fail.
Then, I rerun lyx, but not in recover mode.
it failed again.
Then do it again. and usually it does not fail immediately, and I can
run f7 again it I am lucky.
I can save the document at each correction until it fails again.
When it fails again. I redo the same thing.
If I do not run F7 at the begin of the document but close to the
previous failure, I may have a chance to reach the end of the document.

It is random and painful process.

I can try to debug if you tell me exactly what to do.

My Best.

 Patrick DUPRÉ                                 | | email: pdu...@gmx.com
 Laboratoire de Physico-Chimie de l'Atmosphère | |
 Université du Littoral-Côte d'Opale           | |