On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 09:04:59AM +0000, Joice Joseph wrote:
> Hi, last day. I had send a patch file which introduced language support
> for Malayalam - an Indic language like Tamil and Telugu. I didn't placed
> the definition in the correct (alphabetic order) place. So I had changed
> the patch placing it correctly. babel have support for Malayalam now.
> So, I have included that as well.
>
> Please merge with the main code base and make it available for everyone
> please.
>
> Please find the attached patch with this email.

Hello and welcome here!

I am afraid this patch is not enough, see e.g. this commit which introduces
different
langauge support:
https://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/d9c52c7a3f06ec892cd2e36d0d20998bc99b2fd8/lyxgit

Uwe is not much around these days, but maybe someone else could give you a
helping hand
if the hint above is too difficult...

Cheers,
Pavel