hi.
why not. Thanks for the help.
I hereby grant permission to license any and all contributions I've
made to LyX under the Gnu GPL version 2 or later.
Joice

09.03.2019, 14:34, "Jürgen Spitzmüller" <sp...@lyx.org>:

Am Samstag, den 09.03.2019, 09:55 +0100 schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller:

 Am Freitag, den 08.03.2019, 22:16 +0530 schrieb Joe Doe:
 > Oh. Sorry. Thank you for the help.

 You're welcome. One minor thing:

 > revert = [
 > + [567, [revert_malayalam]],

 must be

            [566, [revert_malayalam]],

 since in revert, we refer to the version we revert to (the one before
 the feature to revert was introduced)

 Also, it looks like the indentation is wrong at this very place and
 the
 convert list above (you used tabs, whereas spaces are used). Python
 is
 picky with this.

And one last thing we need before I can commit your patch is your GPL
agreement. Please post a message to this list with a text such as:

"I hereby grant permission to license any and all contributions I've
made to LyX under the Gnu GPL version 2 or later."

Thanks
Jürgen