Le 19/06/2019 à 03:02, Isaac Oscar Gariano a écrit :
 > The patch that remove support for the ! command is now in. I have also
added your name to Credits. Welcome aboard :)
Oh cool thank you! One minor thing, can you use my normal email address "isaacos...@live.com.au" (It dosn't really matter, as the "@hotmail" one is just an alias for it).

I did it now.

What about skipping autocorrect in math text mode? I know it was enabled
before, but I am not sure it is a good idea.
Well presonanlly I use text modes (especiall `texttt`) simply to change the font, not to be able to write verbatim text like <=. In fact, I often want end up getting things like \leq in text mode, at which point latex complains about a "missing $ inserted"
I've fixed this by putting things like this in my preample:
         \let\oldleq=\eq
         \renewcommand{\leq}{\ensuremath{\oldleq}}

But I wonder if there is a better way.

You are cheating :) If you want tt in math mode, you can do \mathtt. In spirit, text mode is really text and we would be glad to use the real text editor in there (but it is too difficult right now).