Am 02.07.2019 um 01:44 schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck <rikih...@lyx.org>:

> [...]

Unfortunately I can reproduce the issue. One can test it w/o an iCloud folder.
I’m not an user of iCloud - so I’ve made a directory with path
"~/Library/My Mobile Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs" and placed a LyX document
there. The exported tex files are the same with 2.3.2 and 2.3.3.
I’m not sure if the tilde characters in the path name are the culprit.

What happens on Linux with documents in such directory paths?

Stephan