On 7/2/19 4:29 PM, Stephan Witt wrote:
> Am 02.07.2019 um 01:44 schrieb Richard Kimberly Heck <rikih...@lyx.org>:

Same problem. I've traced it to:

\def\input@path{{/home/rikiheck/this~silly~dir/}}

It appears to be that LaTeX itself has problems with such paths. If we
add \detokenize:

\def\input@path{{\detokenize{/home/rikiheck/this~silly~dir/}}}

then it works.

In 2.3.2, we get:

\def\input@path{{/home/rikiheck/this\string~silly\string~dir/}}

This seems to be a regression in ac351f40f1d1. We used to call
support::latex_path here, but now only call os::latex_path, and the
result is that ~ doesn't get '\string'd. I would guess that there may be
similar problems with other characters that are handled there.

Note that this is also in master.

Riki