Le 20/07/2019 à 14:38, Kornel Benko a écrit :
I have something similar ... but without keyboard change.
Implemented as part of stdtoolbars.inc.
The attached may make it more clear (The flags represent the languages)
(Added
+               Separator
+               Item "Set language german" "language ngerman"
+               Item "Set language slovak" "language slovak"
+               Item "Set language russian" "language russian"
+               Item "Set language british" "language british"
)

It would be nice to have an automatic toolbar that does this (with the nice flags) at least for the languages of the current buffer. I understand it does not solve your use case, but it not possible to have everyone's favorite language there.

But we could provide the icons for as many languages as possible. Note I am not saying I am going to do it.