On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 12:04:57PM +0100, Yu Jin wrote:
> I am using windows machine. For this project I thought to be using Qt
> creator. I just installed everything I need (described in the INSTALL.WIN32
> file) recently so the tools are on the newest version.
..
> Does anyone have experience with these tools and might give me a hint or
> two?

Hi Eugene,

welcome here.

We have almost no windows devs, so there will be rather small feedback
with windows specific questions, the more that you decided for a new
workflow (qt creator instead of visual studio).

So extending INSTALL.Win32 with section how to make things work with
qt creator could be your first contribution :)

Anyway, if you are somewhat profecient with windows we currently lack someone
who would help to maintain windows installer, if that sounds even remotely fun
to you :)

Cheers,
Pavel