Dear Sir or Madam,

I am facing a problem while using Lyx and LaTeX source code within on
figure environment. I have added a minimum working example giving me the
error message, shown at the end of my email. The working example is
devided in two sections.

Section 1 works fine. There, I am loading the two pictures, where
separate figure environments are put after  \if  \else.

In section2 I am trying to load the very same pictures. There, I need to
switch the pictures within one figure environment, because for both I
want to use the same caption and labels. Only the picture should be
switched, depending on the selected \if-condition.

I am not sure, whether it is a bug or a feature. But the TeX source code
for opening the picture via \includegraphics, is completely the same. So
it is very hard to find the issue.

I have also tried to use *.pdf pictures. But there I am getting the same
error message.

I also tried using  \includesvg instead of using \includegraphics, but
there I got the same error message.

So any help in solving this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank
you in advance.

With kind regards,

Glen

Here is the error message, but section 1 on the example prooves, that
the pictures can be found and loaded correctly:

LaTeX Warning: File `"Pictures/Testbild-02 de".svg' not found on input
line 64.

! Unable to load picture or PDF file 'Pictures/Testbild-02'.
<to be read again>
l.64 ...tring"Pictures/Testbild-02 de\string".svg}

The requested image couldn't be read because
it was not a recognized image format.

File: "Pictures/Testbild-02 de".svg Graphic file (type QTm)
<use  ""Pictures/Testbild-02 de".svg" >